Partner to grow
Following National Budget 2020-2021, the Industrial Finance Corporation of Mauritius Ltd, IFCM, has been set up to support enterprises in the development of a new financial eco-system. This will enable enterprises in main sectors of the economy to adopt the most appropriate technologies to modernize and transform their processes thereby rendering them more efficient, cost effective and productive.
Industrial Finance Corporation of Mauritius (IFCM), a premier financial institution with expertise in factoring, leasing and various financial instruments, is thrilled to announce significant career opportunities within the organisation. These roles play a pivotal part in steering IFCM’s strategic focus, ensuring quality assurance and compliance, nurturing client relationships, leading dynamic teams and maintaining the seamless functioning of our esteemed institution.
- Head of Corporate
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Accounts Officer
- IT Officer
- Support Officer(s)
- Officer Attendant/Messenger
- Internal Auditor
For any inquiries or further details, contact us:
Telephone: +230 260 1135
Important application details:
- Deadline to submit your application is 20 November 2023 at 4.00 pm.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Notes to Candidates:
- Management reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement or to call only the best candidates for an interview.
- Candidates should submit all copies of all qualifications and past experience along with any other documents requested on the website.
Join us at IFCM to shape the future of finance in Mauritius and beyond.
(230) 260 1135
1 st Floor, EDITH
6 Edith Cavell Street
Port Louis 11302
Republic of Mauritius.